Monday, August 17, 2009

Blah-

In case you're not observant enough,I'm on Twitter.


Wokeh updates :)

There's a new pup in the house but I cannot seem to like it.Firstly coz it's a male. Secondly coz I've given all my love to Blackie. BUT I don't mind having a gorgeous Siberian husky :( Sigh,another Santa-please-please-I-want-die-also-want added to my Wish List.

On a side note, the weather's so much better I'm ecstatic just thinking bout my morning/evening jogs! Haze is long gone and it rains now and then!

Oh oh!I'll be away from 28th Aug-2nd Sept.Oh,heavenly mamak!


Woops!*hunger strikes*

Bye!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I also think huskies are cute!=) I so want a puppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!GERAM!


Pretty sis

ViviaN said...

i've checked,its about rm 1200 + for a husky...gulp o.O


very pretty meh u ngai tee -_-

jiok said...

hahahaha... y ur sis so cute~ wakaka
btw, I LOVE HUSKIES too!!!!!!!!!!!! damn yeng wei!!!! hen MAN ah~ hou yao yeng ah~