Wednesday, June 10, 2009

home sweet home!

HELLO!

I survived 7 hours of flight, 13 hours of waiting at Dubai airport, another 7 hours of flight, a night in KL and another 2-hour-flight back home. Oh I kicked h1n1 virus’ ass! Phew, my immune system’s still steel strong even though I’m suffering from Alzheimer’s.

It feels so good to be home!But my biological clock’s messed up. I slept from 2 pm – 1 am, had my dinner at 2 am and its 4 am now, I’m wide awake like an owl. Sigh, my liver’s wilting.

I cannot wait to meet everyone in Malaysia!



I’m home I’m home I’m home I’m home!


AH,I’m home!

5 comments:

michellesnoopy said...

check the Rainforest tikets ah..

ViviaN said...

u let me rest gao gao dulu why so gan jionnggg wei my cousin getting married on the 11th of july 7 pm-_-

Anonymous said...

WOIIIIII!!!!

Nicole said...

baguslah! =)
welcome back!

ViviaN said...

:D

come visit me in kuching weiii u all!!